Sigrist Absorptiometers provide valuable information in the ultra-violet or visible region at one or more wavelengths. This allows the user to determine the concentration of substances such as metallic ions or organic compounds in liquids or gasses or the color of liquids.
- Color of liquids
- Color of water in water treatment plants
- UV Transmittance of water in water treatment plants and wastewater treatment plants.
- Ozone in air / ozone in water
- Metals in water
- Detection of dissolved organic substances in water (DOC)
- Available in explosion proof version